Bonjour my fellow friends! Do you ever just do an eye shadow look aiming for one theme and it coming out the other end and through the camera lense completely and utterly different. Well that happen here. Don't worry I did have this post pre-planned it just however stumbled out on my eyes one day sooner than I was expecting to do it. I saw the copper sparkles through my camera and the copper delights makeup look was born! So feel free to read along my friends for what will hopefully achieve you a copper delights makeup look.
- In what has now become my usual brow routine, I started by combing out those beasts and filling them in with the shade Chrome, from the Makeup Revolution Flawless Mattes Palette, on a angled brush dampened with MAC Fix +.
- To carve out my brows I took my Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in the shade Porcelain on my Zoeva Brow Line brush and swooped them into shape.
- To begin, I primed my lids with my faithful NYX Proof It Eye Shadow Primer, applyed a layer of the previously used Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer all over my lids to even them out and set it with my Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory, using my large Kiko Eyes 200 fluffy brush.
- Now for the transition shade I excitedly dabbled my large Kiko Eyes 200 fluffy brush into my brand new shade Maple from Peaches and Cream and lightly blended this throughout and above my crease and in the outer V of my eye.
- Moving onto the lid I next went in with my Zoeva 232 Luxe Classic Shader brush and took the coppery gold shade Trick, from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, and applied this to the inner half of my lid.
- I then went in with the same brush, on the other side, with the shade Liar from the same palette. I applied this to the outer half of my lid and gently blended it into Trick in the centre of the lid.
- Now to add a bit more warmth and an autumnal twang to the look (where am I getting these words from?!) I took the matte burgundy shade Pigalle on my Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease brush and blended this into my crease and outer V, a little lower than the original Maple shade.
- I carefully blended the edges of Pigalle with my Zoeva 221 Luxe Soft Crease brush and repeated these two steps until I achieved my desired depth of burgundy in the crease.
- Tying the eyes together, I then applied some winged liner with my Soap & Glory Super Cat liner, curled my lashes and applied two coats of my Rimmel Super Curler Mascara in Black.
- In the swing of my usual routine I firstly spritzed my face with MAC Fix + and wafted my face until dry, followed my my Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm smoothed and then patted into my face as my primer.
- Banishing my spots and redness I then applied a small dabble of my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in green to all my pesky pimples and blended this minimally with soft stippling motions, using my Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer brush.
- With copper delights in mind I wanted a little sparkle in this look so to add a touch of glow I used my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the shade Light Porcelain and applied two light layers of this to my face with my damp Beauty Blender.
- Now would be an excellent time to apply your under eye concealer which I was unable to do as I don't currently have one therefore I used my foundation and applied it under my eyes in an upside down triangle, using the pointed end of my beauty blender.
- Quickly setting that in place, I dabbled my beauty blender in my Bourjois Java Rice Powder and pressed it in and baked with it under my eyes.
- I then set the rest of my face with my No7 powder Puff and Collection Pressed Powder I used previously to set my eyes.
- Dusting away my bake with a gentle fluffy brush my base was complete.
- Firstly adding the colour back into my face, I applied my contour shade with my mini Benefit box blusher brush to the hollows of my cheeks and temples and highlighted my cheekbones using my Real Techniques Setting Brush and the tip of my nose, cupids bow and brown bone with the Zoeva Luxe Pencil brush. Both shades were from my Sleek Face Form Palette in Fair.
- Now for the blush, think orange-y and think sparkles (I never apply enough blush so make sure yours stands out as much as you want it to). With this in mind I applied my Benefit Sugar Bomb Blush to the apples of my cheeks and towards my ears, using my Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek brush.
Lower Lash Line
- To finish off the complete eye look I roughly blended my previous transition shade Maple under the bottom lashes using my 227 Luxe Soft Definer brush and coated my bottom lashes with my Rimmel Super Curler Mascara.
- Finalising this elegant autumnal look I actually went in with a dark plum lip liner firstly (don't ask me the name as everything has rubbed of mine however any will do). When I think of copper I think of, as I mentioned above, elegance and classiness so I wanted the lips to be neat and angled, hence using a lip liner for once (which I won't be doing anytime soon again because it all when boobs up and took ages to neaten up, oops).
- And for my last step I applied my dark cranberry coloured lipstick from MAC in the shade Dark Side.
I do hope if you have followed this post to achieve the look that it certainly came out a copper delight for you and not something else completely random as it did for me when I stumbled across my look! Thank you for reading lovelies and I hope you are enjoying this little plethora of autumnal looks and inspired posts!